FT Workforce are market leaders in blue and white collar recruitment in the Civil and Resources Sectors.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join a high profile civil construction and roadwork company based in the Perth metro region. Our client delivers results within WA across projects including roads, rail, bridges, mining infrastructure, water and sewer.
This is an expressions of interest to potentially join 1 of 3 sites we are recruiting for (two sites are South of the river near Cockburn and one site North of the river near Waneroo)
Only successful applicants will be notified and salary will be determined based on site requirements and candidates experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years' experience across civil, infrastructure or earthworks projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience liaising with stakeholders including consultants, subcontractors and suppliers, as well as working within a team
- High level organization and time management skills
- Experience with cost control, planning and forecasting
- Sound knowledge of OH&S policies and contractual requirements
- An eye for detail, with experience writing and communicating technical documentation
This is a fantastic opportunity to fast track your development within a highly professional company. To express your interest in the position, please hit "Apply"