Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail, and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join projects based in the northern metro area in Perth.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in underground power installation. As the Project Manager your duties may include:
- Client liaison
- Material procurement
- Monthly reporting, invoicing and claims
- Tracking project progress, maintaining project management templates and tools, reporting issues
- Surpervising project staff, consultants and contractors
- Management of HSEQC matters that may arise
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- Degree/diploma in civil engineering/project management OR equivalent practical experience in the construction industry
- White card
- Demonstrated experience in the management or leading of projects
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Drivers license and own transport
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening at any time
What you will get in return:
- Permanent full-time position
- Work vehicle, laptop and phone provided
- Attractive wages
- Working with a reputable company
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Exposure to leading industry companies/projects
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!