Heavy Diesel Mechanic
Who we are
Final Trim Operators is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide specialising in Construction, Mining, Civil, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we need
We are currently recruiting for Diesel Mechanic (Trade Qualified) for work in the Adelaide northern suburbs with experience Heavy Vehicle Baking Systems.
What you need
To be considered for this role you must have the following as a minimum;
- Current III In Mechanical Engineering (Fitting) or relevant experience
- Experience in Heavy Vehicle Braking Systems
- Trailer Repairs, brake, clutch & suspension experience highly regarded
- Able to work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Able to prioritise work loads and meet agreed time frame
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with at least 2 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling and labouring duties as required.
- Current Driver's license with reliable transport.
To be considered for these roles with Final Trim Operators, please email your CV along with copies of your current construction induction card, licence, tickets (both sides) and passport or birth certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org OR follow the "APPLY NOW" link.
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.