FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Recruitment.
About the role:
Our clients are who are in the aluminium windows and doors industry dealing with High end residential/mid density apartments, they are looking for fully qualified glaziers to be a part of their growing team. Office is based in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, however the work is based all around Melbourne.
- Monday - Friday work
- Competitive hourly rate
- Good working environment & team
- Window Set outs
- Installation of sub-framing
- Installation of window/door framing
- Installation of glass
- Free hand Caulking (wet seal)
- 5+ Years experience is required
Skills and Experience
To be considered for a position you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Qualified Glazier with certificates
- Must have extensive knowledge of all commercial window/dorr systems
- Must have experience in windows measurements and measuring
- Experience with European Slim Line Doors (Schuco or similar)
- Able to lead a team of workers
- Must have own car and license
- Must be available to commence immediately
- Must have white card.
- Must be available reliable
- Physically fit
- $42 per hour + Travel
- Opportunity for Temp to Perm after 3 months with a potential salary of $90k + super
- Immediate start for successful candidates
If you would like to be considered, please send through your current up to date resume with two contactable work references.
Please note, only shorted listed candidates with full working rights in Australia will be contacted