FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Recruitment.
About the role:
Our client looking for well experienced and reliable Painters. The project consists of the restoration of old buildings that includes all aspects of painting interior/exterior and fixing/sanding/stripping/patching walls. Currently our client has won contracts looking to commence soon in both the inner suburb of Melbourne and the westerns suburb.
- Long term contracts in place (10+ months)
- Monday - Friday work
- Competitive flat rate
- Good working environment
Skills and Experience
To be considered for a position you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Experienced painter with proven painting experience & own respirator
- Must have white card, EWP ticket and working at heights
- Must have own car and license
- Must be available to commence immediately
- Experience with fixing and patching walls
- Must have experience with epoxy flooring
- Physically fit
- $42 per hour flat rate + Travel
- Weekly Pay
- Long contract in place
If you would like to be considered, please send through your current up to date resume with two contactable work references.
Please note, only shorted listed candidates with full working rights in Australia will be contacted
** Please note due to the current circumstances this role's commencement may be delayed.