FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Recruitment.
About the role:
Our client looking for well experienced and reliable Painters. The project consists of the renovation and restoration of old buildings that includes all aspects of painting interior/exterior and fixing/sanding/stripping/patching walls/epoxy flooring and labouring when required. Currently our client has won contracts looking to commence soon in both Port Melbourne & Point Cook.
FEMALES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Long term contracts in place (10+ months)
- Monday - Friday work
- Competitive flat rate
- Good working environment
Skills and Experience
To be considered for a position you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Experienced painter with proven painting experience & own respirator
- Must have white card, EWP ticket and working at heights (one of the two preferred)
- Must have own car and license
- Must have own respirator
- Must be available to commence immediately
- Experience with fixing and patching walls
- Epoxy Flooring experience highly regarded
- Happy to do labouring work when required
- Physically fit
(If you do not have above tickets and experiences please do not apply)
- $42 per hour flat rate + Travel
- Weekly Pay
- Long contract in place
If you would like to be considered, please send through your current up to date resume with two contactable work references.
Please note, only shorted listed candidates with full working rights in Australia will be contacted.
Make sure to upload an updated version of your resume!
** Please note due to the current circumstances this role's commencement may be delayed.