Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Karratha, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
A little about the role:
Multiple positions available including (but not limited to):
- Rail Engineers
- Track Workers
- Signalling Technicians
- Rail Supervisors/Managers
Previous experience is a must, along with relevant documentation, at least one reference, and the ability to pass a D/A test and/or Physical Medical. Successful candidates will be Rail Accredited and must hold an RIW Card, MTA Accreditation (formerly Pegasus card) and be willing to complete any relevant safety inductions.
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Hold a current Rail Industry Worker (RIW) card
- MTA Accreditation
- Hold a current White Card
- Demonstrated Rail Experience
- Current Drivers Licence & Reliable Transport
- Able to pass a drug & alcohol testing
- Available immediately
What we can offer in return:
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
- We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.ftworkforce.com.au to register your profile on our database
- Great rates are offered whilst you're casual and equally as competitive if offered a permanent role within this business