Experienced within the Rail Industry? Looking for a new long term project? Happy to travel up to one to work away? We are now taking expressions of interest from Experienced Rail Labourers for new projects in 2019.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices Australia Wide. We service multiple employment sectors including Mining, Civil, Trades, Warehousing, and Manufacturing.
What we need
We are now taking expressions of interest from Experienced Rail Labourers for long term works in the Rail Sector with one of our clients on the NSW/QLD Border. To be considered for these roles you are required to possess current RIW and QLD SARC Cards, along with a minimum of 2 years previous experience within the rail industry working ontrack .
Please Note: Candidates with previous experience across derail and rerail works will be highly regarded.
What you need
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling and labouring duties as required.
- Current Drivers license with reliable transport. (Essential)
- Minimum 2 years proven work history as a Rail Labourer (ontrack)
- Current RIW and QLD SARC Cards (Essential)
- Current CAT 3 Rail Medical.
Please Note: No sponsorship is available for these roles - you must currently possess FULL working rights in Australia to be considered for these roles.
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.