About the role
FT Workforce Perth are seeking experienced RC Drillers to join our clients reputable team at both exploration and established mine sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating the drill rig, meeting daily targets and supporting the field team.
This role will initially be offered on a casual basis with full time opportunities available for high performing candidates after the successful completion of 3 months' probation.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, only West Australian based applicants will be considered. Please do not apply if you are currently outside of WA.
- Various rosters available
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Weekly pay
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- HR License - essential
- Working at heights - preferred
- First aid certificate - highly regarded
- Certificate in Drilling Operations
- National Police Clearance - required for site based projects
- Physically fit and able to work in diverse weather conditions
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.