FTWorkforce is leading Australian recruitment agency operating across Construction, Civil, Mining and other related industries. FTWORKFORCE is dedicated to recruiting quality staff and delivering the right people for the right job across a variety of industries. This new role, is for an immediate start and offers an opportunity to work for a leading Recruitment and Labour Hire Company. This role is based in our Hamilton Office, Brisbane.
- To proactively source, establish, develop and maintain existing and new relationships with FTWorkforce clients
- To carry out the recruitment, induction, allocation and mobilisation of site staff for a variety of client sites.
Role duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruitment of candidates across blue collar roles - Construction, Civil, Mining and various other related industries.
- Manage job allocation and mobilisation of site staff.
- Source and develop new business for FTWorkforce
- Sustain and develop existing client relationships.
- Create, develop and maintain own candidate talent pool.
- Increase business volume and staff numbers through some BD
- Ensure WHS compliance across client sites for FTWorkforce site staff.
- Work closely with Management to achieve desired results for clients.
- Forge close working relationships with site staff and project managers across various states.
- Foster and support close working relationships with internal stakeholders across the business (e.g. payroll, accounts, WHS)
- 3 to 5 years' previous experience in agency recruitment/labour hire in the Construction, Civil and/or Manufacturing industries. (Desirable)
- Operating knowledge of MS Office suite and CRM`s software (Essential)
- Current working knowledge of industry awards and EBA`s (Desirable)
This role offers a generous salary plus superannuation as well as bonuses, company phone and laptop. To be considered for this role please email a cover letter along with an updated resume/CV to email@example.com to be considered for this job opportunity.
FTWORKFORCE are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all that meet the criteria to apply.