FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment. FT Workforce have offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth.
We have an excellent opportunity to join our Morley branch as a Candidate Resourcer. In this position, your typical day will be spent contacting, screening and interviewing blue collar candidates for positions in various sectors across Western Australia.
A bit about the role:
- Friendly team environment culture
- No Sales required!
- Team lunch provided every Friday
- Gym Membership covered each year up to $500
- Free office parking
- Fantastic earning opportunities with monthly commission structure
- Laptop and iPhone are also provided
To be considered for this role, applicants must satisfy the following key selection criteria:
- A minimum of 6-12 months recruitment experience
- The ability to work independently if required
- Self-motivated, high energy levels and enthusiasm
- Be confident conversing with all types of people from various backgrounds
- Knowledge of Fasttrack 360 is an advantage but not essential
- Some knowledge of WHS is advantageous
- Drive candidate care though managing existing and new candidates
A competitive salary plus attractive bonus scheme is on offer to the right candidate. There is plenty of opportunity for development in this position. Whilst this particular role does not require you to do sales activity, if you wanted to move into a sales position, training would be provided with no extra hassle.