FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment. FT Workforce have offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth.
We have an excellent opportunity to join our Melbourne branch as a Candidate Resourcer. In this position, your typical day is spent contacting, screening and interviewing blue collar candidates for positions in various sectors across Melbourne and regional Victoria.
- Friendly team environment culture
- No Sales required!
- Free Lunch every Friday
- Gym Membership covered each year up to $500.
- Richmond location with free onsite parking.
- Fantastic earning opportunities with monthly commission
- Laptop and iphone are also provided
To be considered for this role, applicants must satisfy the following key selection criteria:
- A minimum of 6 months recruitment experience
- The ability to work independently if required
- Self-motivated, high energy levels and enthusiasm
- Be confident conversing with all types of people from various backgrounds
- Knowledge of Fasttrack 360 is an advantage but not essential
- Some knowledge of WHS is advantageous
- Drive candidate care though managing existing and new candidates
A competitive salary plus attractive bonus scheme is on offer to the right candidate. There is plenty of opportunity for development in this position. Whilst this particular role does not require you to do sales activity, if you wanted to move into a sales position, training would be provided. If not, that's fine as well.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, FT WorkForce would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.