FT Workforce continues our partnership with a respected underground equipment maintenance business in WA's Goldfields Region. We currently require Kalgoorlie residential Diesel Mechanics and Drill Fitters to work at underground mining operations within driving distance of Kalgoorlie on various rosters.
- $57.50 - $65.00 p/h, 12 hour paid days
- 8/6 Workshop positions and 2/1 underground positions
- Day and Nightshift rotating shifts
- Working on Atlas Copco, Sandvik, Caterpillar, Normet, Daicon, Volvo mobile plan
- Established workshop facilities on site
What you need:
- Light, Heavy Vehicle Trade Certification
- Valid Driver's License (C or HR)
- Trade experience performing repairs and maintenance, breakdown and fault-finding on underground or open cut mobile plant
- Exposure to Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr, Volvo, Toro, Sandvik, Atlas Copco mobile plant ideal
- Agricultural, Light Vehicle, Military background tradesmen are encouraged to apply
- Good attitude and willing to expand your equipment knowledge
- Ability to pass full medical and drug and alcohol screen
If you are interested in these opportunities please email me at email@example.com or apply through the Seek Apply Now Button.
Please note these positions are FIFO from Perth. Eastern States candidates are encouraged to apply.
Senior Mechanical Trades Consultant
FT Workforce, WA