Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades Recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking operators based in WA to fly out for a FIFO project starting on 11/09/2020. This project is 7 weeks long initially on a 3:1 roster from Perth.
We need two operators, a roller operator and a 6 wheel tip truck operator. This will be assisting on the maintenance work of an airport runway strip. We need operators with plenty of civil experience on their respective machines and ideally have also been out to Barrow Island or a Chevron project before. Ideally we are looking for someone who is happy to do some nightshift work.
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- Nationally accredited ticket for either roller or haul truck
- Have experience on the machine you operate in a civil environment
- HR drivers licence - essential
- Able to pass drug and alcohol test and pre employment medical
What you will get in return:
- Weekly pay
- Penalty rates and project allowances - pay rate above market standard - $$
- Working for reputable client
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!