Are you a Ticketed Roller Operator? Happy to labour as well? Experienced with rolling building pads? Looking for work? Available now, and ready to get started? Currently living in Ipswich or its surrounds? We want to hear from you now.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices Australia Wide. We service multiple employment sectors including Mining, Civil, Trades, Warehousing, and Manufacturing.
What we need
We are currently looking for 1 x Ticketed Roller Operator/Labourer (RII) for an immediate start in Ipswich. Previous experience with operating rollers (padfoot), and performing rolling of top and sub grade compression works on commercial construction sites is essential. A minimum of 2 years operating experience is required to be considered for this role. This role is for approximately one month's work with possibility of extension to four months' work for the right candidate.
What you need
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling /labouring duties as required.
- Current Drivers license and reliable Transport (Essential)
- Current White/Blue Card. (Essential)
- Current Roller Ticket and proven experience operating Rollers on commercial construction sites (Essential)
- Be currently residing in Ipswich or surrounds
- Available for immediate mobilisation to site on the 3rd
Please Note: No sponsorship is available for these roles - you must currently possess FULL working rights in Australia to be considered for these roles.
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.