Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for experienced roller operators who can also operate padfoot, smooth drum or multi rollers. This will be for South of Perth area, with projects around Gosnells, Jandakot, Forrestdale and Rockingham. Previous experience with roadworks or subdivisions are favourable.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for operating roller for civil works. HR licence is favourable but not essential.
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- White Card
- Roller ticket (Nationally accredited)
- Other mobile tickets are preferred but not essential
- HR licence preferred but not essential
- Own transport
- Able to pass drug test
- Work References
What you will get in return:
- Solid hours
- Very attractive hourly rates
- Penalty rates for over time
- Travel and meal allowances (where applicable)
- Work with an established company
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!