The Perth office are seeking experienced Roller and Dump Truck Operators to join our clients Main Roads project in Newman. To be considered for this role, you must be a highly skilled padfoot and articulated dump truck operator with previous experience working on civil projects in the Pilbara.
Why work for us?
- 3:1 roster
- Approximately 80 hour weeks
- Weekly pay
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working for a Tier 1 or 2 client
- C Class license
- Construction card
- Tickets to operate machinery
- Physically fit and able to work in diverse weather conditions
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.