Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for experienced roller and watercart operators who can assist our civils team. We have a number of projects kicking off in 2020 across the Perth southern metro area that will require roller and watercart operators. We are taking expressions of interest for these.
Projects may include landscaping, house pad or subdivision work, civil road works including main roads.
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- Experience operating rollers and/or watercarts on civil projects
- National ticket to operate the roller and/or watercart
- White card
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Able to pass drug screening
What you will get in return:
- Solid Hours
- Penalty rates
- Travel and Meal allowances (where applicable)
- Ongoing work
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Exposure to leading industry companies/projects.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!