What we need
We are currently recruiting for a number of experienced scaffolders with RIW tickets for our project in the Blue mountains.
client is offering ongoing work for the correct candidaates and a living away from home allowence of $100 per day.
we are looking for candidates that can commit to the project and are available to work 10 hour days monday - friday.
What you need
To be considered for these roles you must have the following as a minimum
- Scaffold and RIW tickets
- Ability to be left alone.
- willingness for overtime
- White card
- drivers licence
- Own PPE
- Up to date resume
- Available for interview / start immediately
- 3 Recent work references
What we offer
Working for FT Workforce you will get;
- Ongoing long term work
- Great pay rates
- Penalty rates on all overtime
- Travel and Meal allowances
- 50 - 60 hours per week
- Safe working environments
- Great clients to work for
- Real opportunities for full time permanent work with clients
How to apply
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role please apply within.
We look forward to hearing from you!