Senior Civil Engineer
FT Workforce is a market leader in recruitment for blue and white collar recruitment in the Civil and Resources Sectors.
We are currently seeking an experienced civil engineer to join a high profile civil construction and roadwork company based in the Perth metro region. Our client delivers results within WA across projects including roads, rail, bridges, mining infrastructure, water and sewer.
This is anexpressions of interest to potential join 1 of 3 sites we are recruiting for (two sites are South of the river near Cockburn and one site North of the river near Waneroo)
Only successful applicants will be notified and salary will be determined based on site requirements and candidates experience
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will ideally demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
* Qualifications in Civil Engineering
* A minimum of 3 + years of industry experience
* Demonstrated experience in using structural analysis, Computer Aided Design and drafting software programs
* Sound knowledge of international and Australian codes and standards, as well as OH&S and contractual requirements
* Solid knowledge of processes and frameworks used to manage and deliver projects
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience working within a team on a major project
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on major projects within a highly professional company. To express your interest in the position, please hit "Apply"
please note only successful applicants will be contacted.