FT Workforce Perth are seeking a Senior Earthworks Supervisor to join our clients established team on a permanent 2:1 roster to the Pilbara, Western Australia.
About the role
Managing various projects across the Pilbara, you will be responsible for completing projects on time and within budget. Leading various teams of personnel, you will be required to oversee allocated projects are being completed safely and in compliance with relevant company procedures whilst ensuring all engineering drawings, specifications and requirements are being met.
In this position, the successful applicant will have a proven history of successfully planning and controlling personnel, equipment and materials, completing quality inspections, supervising staff and subcontractors, liaising with clients and other stakeholders and implementing processes that ensure projects are executed safety and which meet the required project standard.
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role within the civil construction, mining, major construction or earthworks
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding negotiation skills and a demonstrated business acumen
- Section 44 - highly regarded
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering - highly regarded
- Proficient with MS office, excel and MS project
- Have an in-depth understanding of complex technical designs
- Mechanically minded
- Knowledge of standards, codes, policies and contracts
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Commitment to safety in the workplace
- C Class Driver's license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Construction card
- National Police Clearance
To apply for this role, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.