Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Karratha, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
A little about the role:
As a Senior Project Engineer, you will oversee operating processes. These processes will be used to complete projects of various types. The successful candidate will watch over the efforts of technical personal as they perform their aspects of the project, oversee the needs of clients, and provide ways to improve processes.
Duties may include (but not limited to):
- Interpreting specifications and project plans to organise, estimate, and schedule project efforts.
- Document and analyse project needs, goals, and objectives.
- Track budget and schedule, making adjustments to reach goals.
- Liaise with all relevant staff, contractors, suppliers, and others to coordinate work.
This is initially a 12 month contract, with the possibility of extension. An immediate start is on offer for the successful candidate that demonstrates relevant previous experience.
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Preferably Rail Accredited or Equivalent
- Demonstrated Rail Experience or Equivalent
- Current Drivers Licence & Reliable Transport
- Able to pass a drug & alcohol testing and/or Physical Medical
- Ideally available immediately
What we can offer in return:
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
- We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.ftworkforce.com.au to register your profile on our database
- Great rates are offered whilst you're casual and equally as competitive if offered a permanent role within this business