Who we are
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
About the position; Service Manager
On behalf of our Client, we are looking for an experienced Service Manager to join a busy windows and doors manufacturing facility located in the northern suburbs.
The Service Manager is responsible for leading the development and execution of direct works which are carried out onsite and internally with the installation and service team. The Service Manager is responsible for creating and planning of service work undertaken by company personnel whilst ensuring works carried out is of a high standard and in accordance with relevant building regulations and OH&S requirements
This will be a permanent role, mainly based in the office scheduling service work, talking with supervisors and clients to establish their needs & booking in service work. There will be some site visits to see if sites are ready and to audit the work of our teams.
Duties will also include:
- To ensure all on site services are appropriately organised and staffed and to control the staff as necessary to enable it to achieve the approved strategy.
- To ensure that all reports are adequately trained and developed in their tasks and are performing at a level expected by Management
- To ensure all vehicles are stocked correctly with tools and consumables and that all vehicles are serviced and in good working order, and to ensure that vehicles are stored securely in accordance with company policies.
- Liaising with the customer service department daily to make sure all customer requirements are being met
- Distribute work amongst the group daily to ensure that all commitments are being met and all product needed is ready and available
- Ensure that your work group are stocked and on the road in a timely manner with clear communication and expectations
- Organise and Schedule daily service in line with the customers' requirements
- Processing and invoicing return delivery and service paperwork on a daily basis
- Creating service workorders and distributing amongst the team in a highly efficient manner
- Liaise with clients to understand their needs and to transfer the customers' requirement accurately for action.
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following
- An understanding of issues in dealing with glass and aluminium, in the installation of aluminium doors and windows, and/or the general process of building homes.
- Ideally have experience in the manufacture and installation of windows, doors and customer service
- Highly organised, with a strong ability to build personal relationships with managers and other stakeholders
- Work smarter not harder. Identifies and removes waste from the workplace and is committed to continuous improvement
- Takes responsibility and is accountable for the quality of theirwork
What we can offer in return
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.ftworkforce.com.au to register your profile on our database.