FT Perth are seeking experienced Shotfirers for our clients established team at Ravensthorpe Nickle mine. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for priming, loading explosives and stemming blast holes while supervising the field crew.
This role will initially be offered on a casual basis with full time opportunities available for high performing candidates after the successful completion of 3 months' probation.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, only West Australian based applicants will be considered.
- 2:1 roster
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Weekly pay
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- C Class license
- WA Shot firers license
- National Police Clearance - obtained within the last 6 months
- Dangerous goods
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.