What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a Rio Tinto inducted FIFO site administrator to look after administration duties on site. This will be working on a 15 days on, 6 days off basis.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for site administration, mobilisation, organisation and other adhoc duties.
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- Current manual driver's license
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong safety culture
- Current Rio Tinto inductions
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to pass drug test and full medical
- Work references
What you will get in return:
- Solid hours
- Very attractive hourly rates: $40 ph
- Weekly pay
- Work with an established company
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
Please send through your up-to-date CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.