Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking experienced site engineers with a strong earthworks and civil background, subdivisions ideally. This placement will initially be for 16 weeks with the potential to extend longer and go permanent with the client.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for supervision of land development and civil infrastructure projects across the Perth metro area, primarily subdivision projects. You will be monitoring construction to ensure that the work is being done safety, efficiently is on schedule.
What you need:
- Multiple years (3+) experience in a site engineering role within the construction industry
- Have previous experience on subdivision projects
- Solid understanding of the building code, safety guidelines and regulations addressing construction projects
- Strong understanding of construction equipment for inspection, operation and maintenance;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What you will get in return:
- Work with an established WA company
- Attractive rates/salary
- Ongoing work with opportunity to go permanent
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Other incentives
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!