Are you currently in between jobs? Experienced operating civil plant? Experienced supervising teams of up to 6 or more on civil and construction sites? We want to hear from you.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we need
We are currently recruiting for 1 x Civil Site Supervisor for one of our clients in the Southern Brisbane Suburbs area. This is a long term ongoing role for the right candidate.
Previous experience with managing teams of 4 - 6 people, coordinating drainage installation, bulk earthworks, documentation control, WHS documentation, and dealing with stakeholders is essential. Exposure to delivery of construction packages up to 1M is essential. Candidates that currently possess civil earthmoving machinery tickets will be highly regarded.
This role is for 10 hours per day 6 days a week.
Please note: A mobile phone and company ute is provided for this role.
What you need
To be considered for these roles you must have the following as a minimum;
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling /labouring duties as required.
- Current Drivers license and reliable transport.
- Proven experience as a Site Supervisor on civil & construction sites (Essential)
- Ability to mobilize/start immediately within 48 hours.
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.