Are you currently looking for a new solar farm project? Ready to start in early 2019? Experienced working on solar farms? We want to hear from you.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices Australia Wide. We service multiple employment sectors including Mining, Civil, Trades, Warehousing, and Manufacturing.
What we need
We are currently recruiting for 6 x Solar Farm Construction Workers (CW2 Class) for works on a new solar farm project in remote NSW starting immediately.
These roles are on a 14/7 roster, FIFO from South Australia ONLY. Flights paid for by our client. 10 Hour Shifts. Accommodation and PPE is provided by our client (brand new camp and facilities). These are long term ongoing roles for the right candidates (approximately one year in duration). These roles will include the following duties - assisting spotting of heavy civil earthmoving plant, solar panel cabling, trenching, cable haul and laying, along with general construction labouring.
Previous experience with working on a solar farm or remote construction sites is essential to be considered for these roles.
The successful candidates will be required to undergo and pass a drug and alcohol and medical assessment prior to any offer of employment. Local Candidates Preffered.
What you need
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Be able to pass a Medical or Drug and Alcohol Assessment (Essential)
- Current Drivers license with reliable transport. (Essential)
- Appropriate current High Risk Licencing (As required)
- Minimum 2 years proven work history on solar farms / remote construction works (Essential)
- Available for immediate mobilisation to site (Essential)
Please Note: No sponsorship is available for these roles - you must currently possess FULL working rights in Australia to be considered for these roles.
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively, you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.