FT Workforce are seeking highly skilled steel fixers to join our clients construction projects across Western Australia. Positions are offered both locally and away.
- Weekly pay
- Competitive hourly rates
- Long term employment opportunities
What you need to be considered
- MUST be based and currently residing in Western Australia
- C Class license - minimum
- Relevant trade certificate
- Construction card
- Police clearance - highly regarded
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a civil construction role
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Rio Tinto inductions - advantageous
- High risk work license - highly regarded
- Dogman ticket - highly regarded
- Basic rigging - highly regarded
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss their application.