Are you a Steelfixer or Tie Hand? Looking for work in Grafton? Available now, and ready to get started? ?? We want to hear from you now.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices Australia Wide. We service multiple employment sectors including Mining, Civil, Trades, Warehousing, and Manufacturing.
What we need
We are currently looking for Multiple Steel Tie Hands and Steelfixers for immediate starts in Grafton on a new large scale construction project. These roles are approximately 8 months in duration. These roles are 5 days a week, 10 hours per day minimum with Saturdays as required. Previous experience working as a steel fixing and steel tying on large scale construction sites is essential to be considered for these roles.
Please Note: The successful candidates will be required to undergo a criminal history check and drug and alcohol/medical assessments testing prior to any offer of employment.
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate/ Passport/Citizenship Cert)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling /labouring duties as required.
- Current Drivers license & Reliable Transport (Essential)
- Current White/Blue Card (Essential)
- Proven work history as a Steelfixer on large scale constructions sites (Essential)
- Available for immediate commencement. (Essential)
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.