About our client
Our client are a reputable, West Australian owned Drill and blast company who are engaged in several well-known mining and civil construction projects throughout WA.
About the role
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Site Project Superintendent will be responsible for the supervision and delegation of tasks to the field crew. In this role, the suitable candidate will assist and manage all contractual and schedule requirements of the project, liaise with clients, report on performances and project activities, meet HSE KPIs consistently and promote the advancement and training of all subordinates.
Previous experience in the coordination of production activities, workplace audits and proven history achieving production schedule KPIs is essential to be considered for this role.
Due to COVID-19, only WA based applicants will be considered at this time.
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Extensive experience in Blast Hole, Down Hole, Top Hammer and/or Rotary Drill Rig Operations
- Advanced MS office skills
- Ability to lead by example and maintain a positive team environment
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- C Class license
- Certificate in Drilling or Metalliferous Mining
- Current First Aid - desirable
- Shot firers permit - advantageous
- Dangerous goods license and security card - advantageous
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and random D&A screens on site
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.