What we are looking for
Surveyors interested in FIFO work or moving to the Pilbara.
With the forecast for the Mining and Construction industry to increase considerably in the coming years there is a growing demand to employ Surveyors on a permanent basis to meet "Local Content" requirements for projects throughout the Pilbara.
Even Pilbara town has had significant investment through the "Royalty for Regions" upgrading facilities and accommodating for a better lifestyle in the Pilbara. If you do your research you will see that the current property prices and rentals and within reason.
If you are considering a fresh change now is the time to do it. Be front and centre for major projects coming online.
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- Degree or Advanced Diploma in Surveying
- Current Mine site Inductions desirable
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening
- An excellent attitude towards work and other people
- Resume Highlighting experience
About the roles:
- Positions available throughout the Pilbara
- Can offer FIFO 4/1 (max three swings) to trial first before Relocation
- or straight FIFO roles
- Reputable companies
- Good Rates
For more Information please call Luke - 0438 413 568
Who we are:
Final Trim Operators are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide specialising in Construction, Mining, Civil, Rail and Trades Recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you!