Who we are:
FTWorkforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specializing in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
we are looking for an experienced Telecommunication Rigger to join our team in Sydney, the required tasks will be as followed...
- Antenna installation, replacement, testing and alignment
- RF feeder installation, testing and repair
- Corrosion treatment
- Cabling installation, testing, repair and trenching work
- Installation work
- Confined space work
- Painting, concreting and grouting
- Replacing structural members
- Guy replacement and tensioning
- Installation and maintenance of all equipment and structural earthing systems
- Site security and vegetation control
A full time contract will be on offer for the succesful candidate after a probation period. client is looking for positive, reliable candidates with a can-do work attitude.
What you need:To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following
- availability to work 6 day working days.
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening.
- current Working at Heights medical
- Working Safely at Heights Certificate
- Height Rescue - current
- ACMA Cabling License (Discretionary)
- Perform CPR - current
- Apply First Aid - current
- Certification III - Rigging (Discretionary)
- High Risk Work License with endorsements-
- RI - Intermediate rigging
- DG - Dogging
- WP - Elevated Work Platform
Candidates also must meet the following criteria of skill set.
- Demonstrated ability to work at heights using rope access techniques to install and maintain masts and antenna systems
- Demonstrated ability to install Fall Arrest Systems and to act as a rescuer while assisting electrical, mechanical and radio staff.
- Demonstrated ability to create a rescue plan to safely rescue other staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to locate and expose underground communication and power cabling
- Demonstrated ability to repair damaged/faulty cabling systems and carry out requisite testing to provide assurance of correct operation
- Demonstrate a working understanding of AS3995-1994, AS4100-1998 and AS5131-2016
- Demonstrated ability to understand construction drawings
- Valid Australian Driver's License
What you will get in return:
Good rates on offer, including penalty rates for any overtime worked. Exposure to leading industry companies and projects.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role contact james on 0488 300 686 or attach your resume and email it to email@example.com
you can also register via our website by completing the saftey induction and filling in all your details on the following link. https://www.ftworkforce.com.au/ft-hire/register
We look forward to hearing from you!