Who we are: FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Karratha, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
A little about the role:
We are looking for experienced Tractor Watercart operator for an immediate start based Northern Adelaide suburbs. Must have at least 12 months experience.
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working in civil construction and understanding the requirements the watercart plays on site
- Articulated Dump Truck experience highly desirable
- HR Licence
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Ability to work across a 6 day roster
- Willingness to travel to all job sites in metro Adelaide is a requirement if you're looking for permanent work
What we can offer in return FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
- We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.ftworkforce.com.au to register your profile on our database.
- Great rates are offered whilst you're casual and equally as competitive if offered a permanent role within this business.