About the role
Our team are currently seeking an FMG Inducted Trade Assistant/Forklift Driver to assist our clients established team at Eliwana mine site for a 2-3 month project. In this role, the shortlisted candidate will be assisting welders in moving and making corrugated metal pipes, grinding the ends and painting the product.
This role is due to commence on the 24th of February.
- Weekly pay
- Super paid on all hours worked
- 2-3 month project
What you need to be considered
- FMG inductions - essential
- Forklift license - essential
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- C Class driver's license
- Mechanically minded
- National police clearance - within 6 months
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.