FT Workforce Perth are seeking a Trade Assistant to work alongside experienced Carpenters on an upcoming project at Kemberton Lithium Plant. This is a project specific assignment running for a 3 month duration with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
Benefits of the role
- Monday to Friday and half a day Saturday
- Weekly pay
- Penalty rates
- 10 - 11 hours worked per day
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- MUST be based in Bunbury or surrounding suburbs
- C Class license and reliable transport
- Construction card
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.