FT Workforce has partnered with a respected underground mining maintenance contractor in Western Australia. We currently have 4 x open positions for experienced Light/ Diesel Mechanics and Drill Fitters to work at an underground mining operation in the Goldfield Region of WA.
- $57.50 - $65.00 p/h + super
- circa $167, 439 - $188,916 pa + super.
- 2/1 roster, 12 hour days, day and night shift (swings finish on dayshift)
- Long term position with stable employer with long life of mine
- Good camp facilities, local town facilities
Minimum requirements for position:
- Trade experience performing repairs and maintenance on Atlas Copco, Sandvik, Caterpillar underground mobile plant and drills
- Must have worked as a Fitter in an underground or open cut mine previously to be considered
- Trade Certificate and valid Driver's License
- Ability to start within 2 weeks
- Ability to pass full medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Police Clearance required for site clearance
Due to the nature of this positions we will only consider applicants with mining experience. These are not entry level positons.
If you are interested in these opportunities please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the Seek Apply Now Button.
Senior Mechanical Trades Consultant
FT Workforce, Western Australia