FT Workforce continues our partnership with a respected underground mining maintenance contractor in Western Australia. We currently have open positions for mobile plant experienced Auto Electricians to work at underground mining operations across the state. We require trade qualified, mobile plant experienced tradesmen to work a 7/7 roster, performing maintenance and repairs to underground low voltage mobile plant.
- $57.50 - $65.00 p/h, 12 hour days
- Even time 7/7 roster
- Day and Nightshift rotating shifts
- Long term Auto Electrical positions
- Working on Atlas Copco, Sandvik, Caterpillar, Normet, Daicon, Volvo mobile plant
- Modern Camp Facilities
- FIFO Perth
- Kalgoorlie Residential positions available
What you need:
- Auto Electrical/ Electrical Trade Certification
- Valid Driver's License (C or HR)
- Trade experience performing repairs, fault-finding on underground, open cut or construction mobile plant
- Exposure to Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr, Volvo, Toro, Sandvik, Atlas Copco mobile plant ideal
- Agricultural, Light Vehicle, Military background tradesmen are encouraged to apply
- Good attitude and willing to expand your equipment knowledge
- Ability to pass full medical and drug and alcohol screen
If you are interested in these opportunities please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the Seek Apply Now Button.
Please note these positions are FIFO from Perth. Eastern States candidates are encouraged to apply.
Senior Mechanical Trades Consultant
FT Workforce, WA