FT Workforce (Formerly Final Trim Operators) is a leading Australian owned and operated Trades Sourcing and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth, Karratha, Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining and Trades.
What we are looking for:
FT Workforce has partnered with a respected underground mining maintenance contractor in Western Australia. Underground Fitter / Drills Specialists are required for long term site positions at underground mining operations across the state.
Tradesmen with Atlas Copco, Sandvik, Caterpillar, Normet UG equipment backgrounds will be highly regarded and paid accordingly.
- $55.00 - $60.00 p/h, 12 hour days
- 8/6, 2/2, 2/1 rosters available
- Long term Underground Mine Diesel Mechanic / Drill Fitter positions
- Surface Workshop and Underground Fitter roles available
- Working on Atlas Copco, Sandvik, Caterpillar, Normet, Daicon, Volvo mobile plant
- Modern Camp Facilities
- FIFO Perth
- Kalgoorlie Residential positions available
What you need:
- Light, Heavy Vehicle Trade Certification
- Valid Driver's License (C or HR)
- Trade experience performing repairs and maintenance, breakdown and fault-finding on underground or open cut mobile plant
- Exposure to Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr, Volvo, Toro, Sandvik, Atlas Copco mobile plant essential
- Agricultural, Light Vehicle, Military background tradesmen with underground experience are encouraged to apply
- Good attitude and willing to expand your equipment knowledge
- Ability to pass full medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Police Clearance required
If you are interested in these opportunities please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the Seek Apply Now Button.
Please note these positions are FIFO from Perth. Eastern States candidates are encouraged to apply.
Senior Mechanical Trades Consultant