Who we are:
FT Workforce (Formerly Final Trim Operators ) is a leading Australian owned and operated Trades Sourcing and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth, Karratha, Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civil, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for trade qualified, mobile plant experienced Underground Heavy Diesel Fitters for 2/2, 2/1, 7/7, 10/5 roster opportunities within Western Australia's Underground Mining Industry. Our client, a respected mining maintenance contractor, has numerous positions available for Underground Fitters on their various contracts across Western Australia.
- Long term Underground Fitter positions
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of new mining operations
- $55.00 - $60.00 p/h, 12 hour days
- Choice of rosters, circa $120,120 - $175,384 pa + super
- Good camp facilities
- Immediate start opportunities (notice periods ok)
What you need:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Valid Driver's License
- Trade experience performing repairs and maintenance, breakdown and fault-finding on underground and open cut mobile plant
- Exposure to Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr, Volvo, Toro, Sandvik, Atlas Copco mobile plant ideal
- Agricultural, Light Vehicle, Military background tradesmen are encouraged to apply
- Ability to pass full medical and drug and alcohol screen
If you are interested in these opportunities please email me at email@example.com or apply through the Seek Apply Now Button.
Senior Trades Consultant
FT Workforce, Western Australia