FT Workforce (Formerly Final Trim) is a leading Australian owned and operated Trades Sourcing and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth, Karratha, Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining and Trades.
FT Workforce urgently requires an experienced Underground Heavy Diesel Fitter for an immediate start position in the WA Goldfields Region. Details below:
- $57.50 - $60.00 p/h + super
- 2/1 roster, 12 hour days, day and night shift (swings finish on dayshift)
- Long term position with stable employer with long life of mine
- Good camp facilities, local town facilities
Minimum requirements for position:
- Trade experience performing repairs and maintenance on Caterpillar, Atlas Copco and Sandvik underground mobile plant and drills
- Must have worked as a Fitter in an underground mine previously to be considered
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate and valid Driver's License
- Ability to start within 2 weeks
- Ability to pass full medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Police Clearance required for site clearance
Due to the nature of this positions we will only consider applicants with underground Fitting experience. This is not an entry level positon.
If you are interested in these opportunities please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the Seek Apply Now Button.
Senior Mechanical Trades Consultant
FT Workforce, Western Australia