Who we are: FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Karratha, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
A little about the role:
We are looking for an exceptional Watercart Operator for a job site located in the western suburbs. ASAP start with ongoing work for the right individual, who exhibits the right skill and behaviour to cement themselves within this business long term. Must also be able to be do labouring duties as required.
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- HR Licence
- Experience working in civil construction and understanding the requirements the Watercart plays on site
- Roller, Front End Loader, and / or Skidsteer tickets highly desirable
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Ability to work across a 6 day roster
- Willingness to travel to all job sites in metro Adelaide is a requirement if you're looking for permanent work
What we can offer in return FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
- We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.ftworkforce.com.au to register your profile on our database.
- Great rates are offered whilst you're casual and equally as competitive if offered a permanent role within this business