Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
- Leading hand role
- Perm Role Mon-Fri
- Uniforms provided
- Weekly Pay & Super Paid all Hours
About the Role:
An excellent opportunity is now available for a Trade Qualified Mobile Plant Fitter/HD Mechanic to commence with a reputable national company as the workshop leading hand working Monday to Friday.
Working with a great crew, the position is permenent offering a flexible commencement date.
Apply now to be considered for an exciting opportunity to develop your mechanical skill set & partner with a company that can provide long term prospects for your career.
- Provide servicing and repair capabilities in the workshop
- Diagnosis of customer issues over the phone where needed
- Provide accurate reports on workshop work carried out
- Provide relevant photos and reports to conform with warranty expectations
- Maintain customer relations
- Maintain a professional personal appearance
Skills & Experience:
- Diesel/Heavy Earthmoving trade certificate
- 4 years post trade experience
- Understanding of electric over hydraulic systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills (word/Excel/Outlook)
- Excellent time management skills
- Mechanical Trade Qualification - Vehicle Mechanic
- Relevant maintenance experience servicing light commercial vehicles
- Valid MR or HR Drivers Licence
- Physically fit to pass a Pre-Employment Medical & DAS
- Strong understanding of safety compliance within Mechanical Industry
- A proficient & motivated work ethic to work 8 to 10 hour shifts plus OT
- Full Australian work rights
Current employee's of Trades Labour Hire enjoy working with our variety of clientele to have the opportunity to prove their skill-set & experience whilst being introduced to further industry contacts that can further develop their career. We pride ourselves on taking a positive approach to understanding your experience & the relevance of the position to each individual. Employee's are confident that they receive their weekly wages & the required benefits are processed.
Trades Labour Hire are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all that meet the criteria to apply.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.